Friday, April 3, 2009

Good for you Cupcakes

I love these cupcakes. They are as good for you as cupcakes can be. Elanor only liked them after they completely cooled, because she could taste the pumpkin when warm. Tyler, the most picky, ate them warm- loved them- and would not have known they had pumpkin in them if I hadn't told him.1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
2 TB vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 large egg white
6 ounces nonfat lemon, banana or vanilla yogurt

Preheat oven to 350 deg. Spray 24 muffin liners with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth, 1-2 minutes.

Scoop TBsp fulls into liners. Bake 20 minutes.

Can also make into a 9x13 cake.

Frost with cream cheese frosting.

Recipe courtesy of Deceptively Delicious

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

Ooh, those look good! I love pumpkin so I bet they taste great.